Blog Post- 112th
We see people eating different kinds of heavy crash foods and complaining about their health problems. At another side we find peoples following strict healthy diet time to time. In fact Diet is being a very common word now-a-days. So I would like to share my views on the benefits of a balanced healthy diet and the nutritional compromises of a crash diet in this blog post.
Before penning down benefits, let me tell you few components which can be used as balanced diet.
- Vegetables:- Vegetables contain so many vitamins and iron in it which are very beneficial for health.
- Fruits :- Fruits contains all kinds of vitamins which help us to be fresh.
- Proteins :- Proteins are important components in food.
- Grains :- Grains contain irons in large quantity.
- Fats & Oils :- Fats and oils are important for health but we should not allow these in over limit to avoid fatness in body and diabetes.
- Eggs :- Eggs contains calcium and calories in large amount.
- Milk & Dairy Products :- Milk is also known as full meal because it contains all kinds of important components human body require.
- Salad :- Salad should be an ingredient of balanced healthy diet.
- Honey :- Honey is a healthy substitute for refined sugar. While both honey and sugar contains glucose and fructose, honey additionally contains a special enzyme that the bees add to it while the liquid being made Moreover, sugar lacks proteins, enzymes and vitamins, which get destroyed during the process of manufacture. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural sugar and hence retains its nutrients.
As I mentioned above, honey is a healthy substitute for refined sugar. I am going to write about how-
Honey Diet is sweeter alternative for refined sugar.
- Sugar has more calories and less sweeter than honey hence you end up consuming more calories.
- Sugar does not contain any special enzyme to ease digestion.
- Sugar has higher Glycemic Index (GI) than Honey.
- Sugar does not have these essential nutrients and hence it is not so healthy.
- One table spoon (15g) of Honey contains lesser calories than sugar and Honey is sweeter than sugar. Thus, you may add less honey to get the same level of sweetness, thereby lesser calories consumed.
- Honey has lower Glycemic Index (GI) than sugar.
- Honey is a source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other enzymes that the body requires for a healthier functioning which are not present in sugar.
- Being a reservoir of so many health benefits, honey surely sounds like a convincing switch.
- Benefits of Honey:-
The following are the benefits that just a teaspoon of honey a day brings with it:-
- Weight management:- A Spoon of honey takes with warm water in the morning is traditionally known to be useful in weight management.
- Sugar substitute:- Honey is a healthier substitute to sugar when looking to reduce weight as it has lesser calories than sugar and contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which are good for health.
- Source of energy :- Honey is known to be a good source of energy as its natural sugar and carbohydrates are easily digested by the body.
- Aids Digestion:- Honey when used in your diet is known to aid in digestion.
- Cough and cold:- Honey is known to help in cough and throat irritation.
- Beautiful Skin:- Honey is known to be useful for the skin because of its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
So I recommend you to try Dabur’s tasteful honey that combines the best of test with the best of health.
- Dabur Honey:-
Dabur Honey is sourced from the finest locations in Himalayas and the forests of Sunderbans. It goes through strict quality checks before being processed using the most advanced technology available. The entire process happens in the most hygienic environment with no human contact with the product or the bottles. This ensures that Honey retains its natural properties and pure honey comes to you with the promise of good health and fitness.
Summer is the time for smoothies and ice creams… Yes, it is also the time of the crash diets… The winter belly doesn’t have layers to hide under anymore and it gives us the heebie-jeebies! We know it’s a tough time and to help you cope, Dabur introduces the Honey Diet…
So here are Benefits of a balanced healthy diet and the nutritional compromises of a crash diet.:-
- Happy & Healthy lifestyle:- Balanced diet makes your lifestyle happy and healthy.
- Prevents/Postpone Diseases:- Balanced healthy diet protect the human body against certain types of diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, some types of cancer.
- Controls Weight:- Balanced diet controls your weight and keeps you fit.
- Improves mood:- Balanced diet improves your mood.
- Boost Energy:- Balanced diet increases your energy.
- Immune System Health:- Minimal deficiencies in certain nutrients can impair immune system function, such as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E, zinc, iron and selenium. A balanced diet also has a strong effects on vascular function, since the immune system is dependent on blood flow.
- Long Life:- Balanced diet longer your life.
- Save money:- You will be fit and healthy so you will not fall sick so obviously balanced diet saves your money you spent on doctors.
- Stay Fit Feel Young:- Balanced diet stay you fit and feels you more younger.
So what are you waiting for? Go to medical stores near you and buy Dabur Honey or you can buy Dabur Honey from http://www.daburhoney.com/ also.
Thanks a lot!!!
- This blog post has been written about Dabur Honey and the Honey Diet.
- You can follow Dabur Honey on twitter at @DaburHoney_Ind
- Official Hashtag for this topic is #HoneyDietIsHere.
- Rajesh D. Hajare (RDH)
- Last Visitor Counter: 340536
- Readers of last blog post: 120